I believe that at the conference I will gain more information on different Global issues. Being in Model UN and going to different conferences has opened my mind about the world around me. Also because of how much knowledge I gained about Global problem I was able to use it on my regent and pass with a very high score. The conferences are a big help for me in school my teacher has always said that going to the conferences put you head because you not only do so much research, but you get to form your on solution to the problem. These conferences have helped my grades a lot in school.

The first couple of times I went to a conference I as not to sure about my social skills and debating skills. When I’m in a big crowd I get shy, but from participating in other conferences have opened up and I changed in the ay I response to others. My confidants has grown and I know that if I go to this conference at Harvard I will argue with all my heart and debate until my mouth gets sore. I can promise that I will bring my to game to the conference.

0 comments:

Post a Comment